music Lessons for all ages and Abilities
At Fortepiano School of Music we foster a sense of community through music by providing accessible high quality music education and performance opportunities for students of all ages and skill levels, from beginners to experienced students.
MusicAl InstruMent Lessons
- We offer Private music lessons of 30 min, 45 min or 60 min in any instruments or voice / singing at our music school in Winchester or in the confort of your home, check our private in-home music lessons page.
- Semi-private music lessons of 45 min or 60 min are also available at our music school in Winchester. A minimum of 2 students is required.
- Weekly Group Lessons for babies and toddlers through our Early Childhood program and an Ensemble / Orchestra for string players.
On Any Instrument & Voice / Singing lessons with Experienced Teachers
- Bass lessons
- Cello lessons
- Clarinette lessons
- Drum lessons
- Guitar lessons
- Piano lessons
- Recorder lessons
- Saxophone lessons
- Viola lessons
- Violin lessons
- Voice / Singing lessons and much more!
Take a free trial lesson on any musical instrument or voice / singing
CHOOSE OUR MUSIC SCHOOL for
- Our talented faculty with award winning teachers in their fields
- Our reactivity: sign up today for a free trial or email us or call us at 781-570-2556. In any case we will get back to you within 24h!
- Our competitive pricing: we aspire to deliver accessible high quality musical instruction!
- Our location: Our students come from Winchester and surrounding towns, including Woburn, Stoneham, Lexington, Medford, Arlington, and Burlington.
- Our service: let us know if you will miss a class and we will schedule a make up lesson on the spot with no additional costs.
- Our recitals to enjoy our students achievements
- Our students - learn what they say about us !
Access to MUSIC lessons IS IMPORTANT TO US
Our goal is to provide our music students a personalized learning environment to foster meaningful cultural experiences in the performance, understanding, and appreciation of the art of music. Through our classes, we offer exciting options for individuals who wish to study music within a community of talented teachers and students. Learning is experienced by all – students and faculty alike. Our faculty is composed of award winning musicians. Our music lessons offer educational opportunities that reach beyond simply playing an instrument. Developing and learning to play an instrument also teaches discipline, creativity, and confidence in front of one's peers. We are dedicated to a high standard of honesty, a strong ethical structure for our classes, and a deep and abiding sense of respect for all that wish to learn. Our music school is conveniently located to serve Winchester MA and some of the Greater Boston surrounding cities, including Woburn, Stoneham, Lexington, Medford, Arlington, and Burlington.
Read what our students say about our music lessons in Winchester
2 years ago, I proposed to my wife. I wanted to do something special for her at the wedding. With out ANY knowledge of any type of music I had this idea of being able to play the piano for my wife at my wedding. I sat down with Rose and explained what I wanted to do. She helped me tremendously over the last few years! First, through Rose, I learned how to read music, then play simple songs with my right hand, then left...and eventually both hands together. She gave me constant feedback and challenged me week after week to progress... read more